Re: vkernel.conf ?

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:10:59 +0200

Chris Turner wrote:
Despite my python-foo I'm not a fan of the indentation requirement,
but it's not too limiting.

indentation is not nice to require.

any thoughts on the /etc/vkernels/sysname propsal?

+1

make it simple VAR="VA LUE" or var=VALUE pairs, then it can be used from so many places (mk, shell, whatever). parsing is easy then as well.

cheers
 simon