Re: vfs/vnode/file overhaul

From: "Dennis Melentyev" <dennis.melentyev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:04:22 +0300

Although not precisely in a topic, but somewhat related:
It would be great to eliminate long standing bug-o-featire in FreeBSD,
famous Floppy-Panic when removing unmounted removable media causes a
panic. It was quite ok with floppies, since they were rarely used, but
really annoing with USB sticks and HDD's.

The same issue recently raised again in freebsd-stable list. But AFAIU
we have completely different VFS layer. So, this case could already
had been covered. Just ignore it if so.