SMP/UP kernel S01E02

From: Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 21:16:42 +0100

Well, I've been thinking of the SMP/UP issue many times, and the best solution would be if SMP kernels could boot on UP machines. I have plenty UP boxes and a few SMP boxes to test on. I am not claiming anyhing, this is just 'food for thought'.

--
Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars@gmail.com>
University Of Szeged, HU

/* Please do not CC me with replies, thank you. */