Re: Patch framework

From: Eugene <communique@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:23:37 +0300

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

    Honestly, if you guys want something to work on this area.... how
    about working on a way to integrate pkgsrc packages into the base
    system build so we can get rid of all (or most) of our locally
    maintained third party code bases?

I haven't tried it, but isn't this somewhat possible now by including the precompiled packages in $PKGSRC_PKG_PATH when using nrelease to build a CD?

Sorry for a stupid question, but does this mean changes in packages (adding or removing extra packages) for the CD?
--
Sorry for my poor English...