Re: first stab at simple mailer

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:43:29 -0700

Emiel Kollof wrote:
> Op dinsdag 20 maart 2007 22:43, schreef Simon 'corecode' Schubert:
>
>> How it works:
[...]

> If I somehow lag behind with this ...

I'm lagging behind both of you by decades :o) but I do have a
question, based on years of reading bikeshed debates over what
email solution is the best.  (And I still have no idea!)

I do know that this problem is a very old one, and there are
already many candidates 'running for election' on this platform.

Simon:  what problem are you trying to solve with your first
stab at a solution?  What do you find lacking in all of the
existing attempts to solve the same problem?

Thanks!