Re: Initial filesystem design synopsis.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:05:17 -0800 (PST)

:And finally:  If you like that name, does it _have_ to
:have a good expansion?  From a marketing and publicity
:point of view, the name is everything.  Nobody will
:remember the expansion of the acronym anyway.
:
:Best regards
:   Oliver
:
:--
:Oliver Fromme,  secnetix GmbH & Co. KG, Marktplatz 29, 85567 Grafing

    True enough.  It doesn't have to translate as an acronym. At the
    moment 'HAMMER' is my favorite.  I like the idea of a hammer :-)

    I am still refining the filesystem spec.  The greatest weakness in it
    right now is where to store large indexes (primarily for directories).

					<dillon@backplane.com>