CARP Testing Using VKERNEL

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:40:26 +1000

Hi All!

I am currently trying to port CARP from OpenBSD to DragonFly. However,
I don't have two different machines to test it. Can I use VKERNEL for
testing it. I am not expert on VKERNeL, and very new to DragonFly.
However, I heard Matt saying that you can use VKERNELs to test many of
the features (and that is the motivation behinde development of the
VKERNEL). Is it possible?

Cheers,
kmb

--