Re: AMD64 Support

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:14:00 +1000

On 2/14/07, Ernesto Bascon <ebasconp@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to help porting DragonFly to AMD64 too, but there are a lot of
technical details that I am not able to handle right now.

We can cooperate.

Simon "corecode" Schubert and Thomas E. Spanjaard gave me a lot of
support about this topic several days ago, but I am really newbie and
have no the needed skills (yet) to work on something so "core" and
technical :( But I wanna help! :)

If you can provide me the details that you got from other developers that would be gr8. I can digest the technicality.

Cheers
kmb