bug cleanup help

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:52:24 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to drive down the total number of bugs listed on
bugs.dragonflybsd.org, especially before the next release.  I've been
going through and resolving problems that are fixed or no longer
applicable.

Some of these issues are possibly fixed, but I don't know which bit of
code to look at to confirm, or it's a relatively small task (Usually a
small patch in a topic I'm not familiar with).  It would help me out a lot
if a few developers skimmed the bugs listing and took care of anything
that they knew was resolved by something that wasn't recorded as part of
the thread.

Please, and thanks.  We're down to just under 100 issues remaining, where
we were at 150+ just a month or so ago.