Re: Function conflicts between kernel and libc

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:01:04 +0000

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    There are a number of function and type conflicts between the kernel
    and libc that I need to deal with.  My current plan is as follows:

I keep wondering if there isn't a cleaner way to separate namespaces.

* dev_t. Rename kdev_t (big nasty job but I think it has to be done).

Wasn't that cdev_t already, in the kernel at least?

Cheers,
--
        Thomas E. Spanjaard
        tgen@netphreax.net