shared memory

From: TongKe Xue <xue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:01:40 -0700 (PDT)

I was just looking at:
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/cgi/web-man?command=shmget&section=ANY

Does this mean that dragonflybsd has the same following problem as Linux:

I can NOT allocate a block of shared memory and say:

process xyz (which is running as same user as me) can access it

BUT

process abc (which is also running as same user as me) can NOT access it

(and all keys are global as in Linux as well?)

Thanks,
--TongKe