khttpd

From: TongKe Xue <xue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I'm new to DragonFly BSD; a search for "khttpd" on the dragonfly bsd email archives brings up nothing. I was wondering:

(1) Is there something like this in dragonfly bsd?
(2) Is there plans for something like this in dragonfly bsd?
(3) Or does dragonfly bsd have some ultra cool arch that makes stuff like khttpd not useful?

Thanks,
--TongKe