Re: panic: VOP_STDCLOSE: BAD WRITECOUNT

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

:>     Ok. I see it.  Sigh.  I think I need to rethink the VMIO intitialization
:>     a bit.  As a stopgap measure I am going to just unconditionally intialize
:>     the VM object for UFS files an directories.
:>
:>                                                 -Matt
:
:I'm still seeing STDCLOSE panics with current.  Any news on this ?
:
:-DR

    Upload another core to leaf, and make sure you are running
    the head of the CVS tree rather than Preview or something else.