nfs v2 client support?

From: rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 12:25:57 -0400 (EDT)

[Chris wrote]
> ... (v2 hasn't
> been tested yet.)

That brings up a question. I've been very close to scrapping v2 support for
some time now. I can still see an argument for v2 support in the server,
just for obscure old clients that don't know v3 yet. (Ancient PC-DOS ones
come to mind, as an example.) I can't think of any reason to keep v2
support in the client.

So, what do folks think. Should v2 support remain in the client?

rick