Re: newer vnode ops

From: "Chris Csanady" <cc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:27:22 -0600

Actually, I started work on converting the NFS vnops, but haven't done
much with it since around new years.  I have it basically working, although
the code handling the sillyrename is incomplete.  Also, I am still not entirely
certain that the vnode locking is done correctly.

I got a little ambitious in an attempt to make the sillyrename also work for
directories, and be transparent on the client, but hit a few snags.  I think it
could still work, but it would be more involved and perhaps not worth the
extra complexity.

If there is any interest, I can share my work in progress.  I will at least try
to get the code working on preview again.

Chris