[Say Hi from JMicron]

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:17:43 +0900

Hi.
I've received an offer from JMicron as below.  Unfortunately I don't
have the skill/time to sit and write the code right now, but if any
of you're interested in working on it, please let them know.
There's been a few commits to FreeBSD with regard to these chips recently,
so I'd imagine that either you can port it or use it as a reference
for writing the code for these chips (but at the same time I have a feeling
that porting things like what FreeBSD have in ata-chipset.c is the way to go
than adding more switch()'s and cases, if it's not too much of a work :).

Regards.

----- Forwarded message from justin@xxxxxxxxxxx -----