BUF/BIO patch #3 - 32 blkno -> 64 bit byte offsets (alpha)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:35:05 -0800 (PST)

    Ok, here is my first attempt at the 32 bit block number to 64 bit
    byte offset conversion for the BUF/BIO subsystem.  This is a very
    preliminary patch set, alpha quality.  Please be warned that the
    code involves the disk I/O path so bugs can wind up corrupting the
    data on your disks.

	fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/bufbio03.patch

    This patch needs a TON of testing, especially with various filesystems
    and block devices.  The patch will be committed in two weeks, tentatively.

    Current testing status:

	cd		tested a little
	msdosfs		not tested
	ext2fs		not tested