Re: pkgsrc packaging of base?

From: walt <wa1ter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:40:00 -0800

David Kirchner wrote:
> On 2/8/06, Paul Allen <pallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Ironically you completely missed my point*.  :o)
>>
>> * My whole ramble about not making a disciplined
>>   contribution to the discussion was about mentioning an
>>   orthogonal issue :o) in a conversation that could be
>>   likely to ignite passions.

> Ahhh. My bad, for adding to the potential fires.

I'll bet my lunch money that I can shut this thread down
with this one post:

*Both* of you sound like ideal candidates for DragonFly
contributors:  opinionated, knowledgeable, and motivated.

You two sound like you have a great deal to contribute to
the DragonFly project.  Please stop lurking and join us!