tsleep/wakeup patch #3

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:44:18 -0800 (PST)

    Please note that this patch is relative to /usr/src, not /usr/src/sys.
    I switched around the sense of one of the P_ flags and had to fixup
    ps, top, etc.

    Stefan found a bug related to enforced swapping, this patch should fix it.

	fetch http://apollo.backplane.com/DFlyMisc/tsleep04.patch

    Basically the swapout code was doing an improperly lwkt_schedule() call.

    I decided to rewrite the swapping code.  It still needs a good bit of
    work, but I restructured it so it isn't quite as stupid as it was before.
    It now staggers the swapins and does a much better job figuring out
    which one to wakeup first.