Problems with -Preview and natd

From: Jon Hamilton <hamilton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:35:36 -0500

I updated to -Preview this afternoon (about 4PM West Coast time) on one of my machines, and
have been suffering some heartburn since.  Upon reboot, I wound up in the debugger with
ip_output: no HDR which I traced to a bug (and patch) mentioned at
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/bugs/2005-05/msg00041.html .  I applied that patch,
but still no luck - now getting fatal trap 12's.

Undaunted, I tried GENERIC and it worked fine.  So I figured I'd try to add some of the
non-GENERIC stuff and see what broke it.  I took GENERIC and added
options   IPDIVERT
options   IPFIREWALL

at which point I start getting trap 12's.  I don't have much more information at hand,
but can reproduce the problem and transcribe a traceback if helpful.  Is this a known issue
with -Preview?  I'm upgrading from something around last December, if that's relevant.

Thanks for any help/suggestions/pointers.

--

   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@xxxxxxxxx