Re: RELEASE subversion bumped to 1.2.5, DEVELOPMENT subversion bumped to 1.3.3

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:55:43 -0700 (PDT)

:
:> Shouldn't we reflect the entire homepage for this?  Just 1.2 on the
:> frontpage is a bit misleading and given the amount of bug fixes not
:> desirable either.
:
:No one's in charge of updating homepage?
:
:--ed
:Eduardo Tongson

    I'll change it a little, but I don't really want to put sub-versions
    on the HTML pages because its yet another thing that would have to be
    tracked, and I don't want bumping a subversion to become a chore.