Re: Documentation

From: "Martin P. Hellwig" <mhellwig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:20:31 +0200

Hiten Pandya wrote:
Martin P. Hellwig wrote:

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
<cut "jep">

Isn't there already (that means I can't imagine that this is a novel idea)a doc_todo dir somewhere in the repro so that the hackers who see that a part of code/doc needs some _serious_ update can add a file containing a small hint what part is outdated and whom to ask for information?
Then you can assign a "doc devel" team/person/part on that dir.

There is a directory for that, and I put it there but I have not seen anyone put anything in it.

Ehm where is that directory, I might take a look at that when I finish up my install.

--
mph