Update on work in HEAD

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:06:04 -0700 (PDT)

    HEAD should be reasonably stable again.  There are still a few possible
    issues on SMP boxes so I am particularly interested in testing on those.

    There are still a number of open bug reports but except for an issue
    that David Rhodus and I have been trying to track down I've lost track
    of what might still be open.  If you are still having problems with
    recent work please post an update describing the issue to the bugs@ list.

    The SPL->CRIT work is in the final stretch!  There are only 117 files
    left to go, out of the original 500 or so.  Committers who have time
    should continue to request chunks until I've announced that all files
    have been assigned!