Regression tests from usr.bin/make

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Max Okumoto <okumoto@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:34:43 -0800

Hi Matt,

In my regression tests for make(1) I have a bunch of
expectecd.{stdout,stderr,status} files.  But the commit
check on CVS prevented me from adding the files.  I added
a hack to the check scripts to strip the $DragonFly$ tag
from the front of the file.

Harti thinks and I agree that they should reside in the
existing regression test directory in
	src/tools/regression/usr.bin/make.

Would it be ok if I move the there?  And could we exclude
the output files from requiring the $DragonFly$ tags?

Max