Re: A long way to go for source cleanup

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:21:40 +0100

Craig Dooley wrote:

Kindof going with this topic, what are we going to do about games. I'm a fiend for battleship and hangman, but should we consider
removing them as freebsd did as there is now a package? If not,
theres some cleanups I'd like to do, but it would clean up the base
pretty quickly.

I don't think the games will be removed anytime soon (we've had this discussion already) and cleanups are welcome there as well.

In fact, the games are on the "Cleanup Base" Wiki page (http://wiki.dragonflybsd.org/index.php/Cleanup_Base) and Chris Pressey et al. have already made some of them WARNS clean.

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx