list of public web pages on leaf

From: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:30:22 -0500 (EST)

I realized that I have recent builds of the handbook and other docs in my
leaf.dragonflybsd.org account, but there's no way to find it except
through direct links, usually on the mailing lists.

It would be useful to place a listing of links to public web pages in
developer accounts on leaf; this would only be to web pages that were
already accessible.

Does anyone have an objection to this idea?