Re: cvs cross reference tool

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:14:11 -0800 (PST)

    I would love to see this integrated into leaf and made official.

    If I were to create an account to manage it on leaf (e.g. similar to
    the way we manage the mailarchive with the mhonarc account on leaf),
    and point a subdirectory on the web site to it, would you be willing to
    set it all up and automate it on leaf?