bus_dma patch for fxp

From: Chuck Tuffli <chuck_tuffli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:38:44 -0800

FreeBSD 5.x converted the fxp (Intel Pro 100 NIC) driver to use bus_dma, and it turned out to be not too hard to bring it into dfly. Testing consisted of running buildworld over NFS. This is the first time I've worked on a NIC driver so I'd appreciate someone more experienced looking this over. Especially things like the FXP_LOCKED macro. The 5.x driver used this in a couple of places, but I wasn't sure it made sense in our environment, so I just nuked the references.

The patch is 81k, should I post it or send it?

--
Chuck Tuffli
Agilent Technologies