Re: DragonFly on an AMD64 machine

From: Glenn Johnson <glennpj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 21:51:02 -0600

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

-On [20050102 05:32], Glenn Johnson (glennpj@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

What is the status of the AMD64 version of DragonFly?

A long ways off for full 64 bit working.

All help appreciated.  I'm slowly bringing in AMD64 specific stuff for
various libraries.

How can I help? Would I install 32-bit DragonFly and then compile some things for 64-bit and test, etc.? The AMD64 system I have is a laptop, which probably presents another set of challenges. I need to keep Windows on it so it will have to be dual boot. I am not sure when I will be able to set that up but I would like to help if I can.

--
Glenn Johnson