Re: *.patch files with subdirectories under ${CONTRIBDIR}

From: YONETANI Tomokazu <qhwt+dfly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 02:41:42 +0900

Hi.
Are you planning to commit your patches? I think the patches you posted
in the following articles
  <20041121160733.GA78763@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  <20041121123840.GA982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
work as expected and it didn't break buildworld either. Although I'm
not in a rush at all, I'd like to rely on the expected behavior of
. patch rule for upgrade of grep if possible.