Re: DragonFly Security Officer and Security Team

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:43:16 -0800 (PST)

    I've been ignoring this thread because, well, because I have over
    200 emails backed up that I have yet to take action on and I'm
    getting way way behind!

    Just tell me what email addresses to add to the security alias
    and I'll do it... as long as its people who have already been
    associated with the project for some time (which is to say, most
    of the people who have been discussing it, eh?).

    I suppose we can create a closed list for internal security issues
    discussions as well, but lets just start with an alias for now.