DragonFly_Stable tag slipped to HEAD.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

    I have slipped the DragonFly_Stable tag to HEAD.  I am now doing
    buildkernel, buildworld, and make release tests to make sure things
    all work and may make further minor corrections.

    HEAD is going to become a bit unstable again as the VFS work continues,
    and I think a number of people are itching to get some stuff in so this
    is a good time to again remind people who need to run production or
    reasonably stable machines to use the DragonFly_Stable tag.

    This time we will try to keep stable actually stable :-)