Welcome new committer - Liam J. Foy

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:49:34 -0700 (PDT)

    Normally I keep things low key but considering the amount of work Liam
    has built up it's probably best to make an officially announcement so
    people don't get caught off guard.

    So please welcome Liam J. Foy to the ranks of the sleepless!

    For the distinction of producing patch sets at a faster pace then we
    can review we are socking him with the additional responsibility of
    actually committing the stuff into the tree :-)

    Liam will start by posting heads-up emails for things in his queue,
    with a normal 3-day turn-to-commit (or immediately upon a positive
    review) for the first week or two, just to get a feel for things, but
    oweing to the non-kernel-critical nature of the work once things smooth
    out I don't expect such long notices will be necessary.