Re: Kernel update / DragonFly_Stable tag reverted to September 13th

From: esmith <esmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 07:56:20 -0400

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I'll probably post the first patch set this weekend sometime.  I can
    already get through a buildworld with it so my hope is that once I track
    down the last few issues (there are always issues when one generates
    an 11000+ line patch set in one day!)

Already you have a patch? That was quick! I've created a testing system that's prepared for wreckage, so, I'm ready to test when ever you want feedback.