Re: uplcom(4) problem

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

:...
:connects to a regular modem via a serial port and, if my computer had
:a serial port, would require no special drivers under either windows
:or linux, presumably not under DFly either.  The issue I believe is the
:USB-to-serial driver.
:
:Rahul

    Yes, almost guarenteed to be the USB-to-serial driver.  I'll go buy a usb
    serial adapter tomorrow and try to make it work.