Stable tag being synchronized to HEAD today / less stable VFS work coming up

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

    I'm getting ready for another VFS commit.  This one really starts
    digging in and changing the APIs, and as a consequence it and other
    commits this week and next week may cause more instability then normal.

    Before I do that I am going to sync the DragonFly_Stable tag to the
    current tree so people who want to track a 'reasonably stable' DragonFly
    will have something to hold them over during the storm.

    I will synchronize the tag tonight and do the first 'scary' VFS commit
    tomorrow :-).