Fwd: cvs commit: src/sys/net if.c

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:49:54 +0200

we need that?

maybe we could set up a list where FreeBSD's MT-4 and MT-5 are collected (only the interessting ones, of course). I'm volunteering to add possible stuff from freebsd to the list. Similar stuff could be done (if needed) for NetBSD/OpenBSD; maybe also an automatic commit watch (say, commits to net/pf* get included automatically). Am I confused?

cheers
  simon

Begin forwarded message: