Re: default smtpd

From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:27:00 +0200

Hi !

simple smtp forwarder which will listen to 127.0.0.1:25 and
deliver locally or forward the connection to a local or isp smtpd, as
configured.

This is what you would need. Not everyone would have similar situations
to you. People may need more options than what a 'simple' smtp forwarder
can offer.
Seconded.

Call me oldfashioned, but I think any unixish OS
should have every essential internet services aboard,
and imho this includes mail.
Reoccuring debates shouldn't stop shipping those.

Cheers
Peter

--
<peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen
Netzwerk- und Systemadministration

Tel: +49 7071 601 598
Fax: +49 7071 601 616