Re: cvs and new distributions

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <asmodai@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:14:44 +0200

-On [20040829 18:32], Matthew Dillon (dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>    Crater is running DragonFly now which means it is running the latest
>    cvs, and I had to do some fixing up of our scripts to make it work.
>
>    It looks like there are still issues.  The new cvs seems intent on
>    sending email when one cvs add's a directory.

OK, glad it isn't me then. :)

By the way, I submitted a PR to the FreeBSD project to add some lines to
their config file so we can normally checkout with their identifiers being
in place.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.tibet.nu/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
To the dull mind nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world
burns and sparkles with light...