Re: where can I download installable iso?

From: Sarunas Vancevicius <vsarunas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:47:11 +0000

On 16:04, Wed 25 Aug 04, sam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me where can I download an installable iso for Dragonfly?
>
> thanks
> sam

What do you mean by "installable"? The ISO image from one of
the mirrors listed in here
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/main/download.cgi
is "installable". Read README on the CD.

Basically just boot the burned ISO image, login in as
"installer" and off you go with the installation.

--
Sarunas Vancevicius