Machine maintainance tonight (Wed 11 Aug) 11:00 p.m. PST for ~30 minutes.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:39:29 -0700 (PDT)

    I am going to be taking down my machine room to try to fix my UPS's
    stupid timeout calculation at 11:00 p.m. tonight.  I've gone through
    all the procedures except for the last one which is, get this:
    "disconnect any active management serial link and disconnect the ups from
    the wall while under load, then wait until it runs out of battery and
    powers down the load.  The UPS should properly recalibrate its time-left
    counter".  Sigh.

    --

    Also, sometime next week crater (the main site) and leaf (the shell box)
    are both going to be upgraded.  Crater is going from a 2x(750MHz P3)