Re: Installing DFly 1.0A on an old machine

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

:Kaarthik Sivakumar wrote:
:>I would like to install DFly 1.0A on an old dual-Pentium II machine
:>that is all SCSI and cant boot from CD-ROM, only floppies.
:
:Try making a boot floppy with this stuff:
:http://btmgr.sourceforge.net/
:
:It claims to let you boot CDs when the bios doesn't support it.
:However, it doesn't say anything about SCSI...
:
:R

    My suggestion is to take the HD off the old box and temporarily connect
    it to another box, install DFly on it, and then move it back to the
    old box.