Re: SMP support via ACPI

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

:Just curious here. As of about two, maybe three weeks ago, I was able
:to boot DragonFly on my P4 HT machine with an SMP kernel.  I just did a
:fresh install of DragonFly BSD 1.0A and now can not boot an SMP kernel.
:Was there a "simple" change that caused this that could perhaps be
:reverted or was it a major sub-system import that will require much more
:work?
:
:--
:Glenn Johnson

    Try booting without ACPI (boot menu option 2).