Re: RC1 --> option for floppy based network install?

From: firefly <firefly@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:04:52 -0400

M. Schatzl wrote:

My laptop (P2 233MHz) does not have a CD rom, currently runs OpenBSD. I
would like to install dfly.
Anyway how to do a floppy based install via network?

Installing over the net seems a bit of an overkill to me if the machine is in front of you. Why don't you use a bootloader-floppy, start the DragonFly Life-CD and install from this one?

SmartBootmanager: http://btmgr.sourceforge.net

/markus

Quoting myself:" ... does not have a CD ROM...", as in drive.