Re: [ANNOUNCE] DragonFly BSD Installer BETA

From: Jud <judmarc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:55:43 -0400

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:38:56 -0400, GeekGod <GeekGod@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! We have posted a new version of the
installer located at http://www.livebsd.com/dfly .

If you could help us test this new version with _MANY_ improvements, we
would appreciate it.

Regards,

The DragonFlyBSD Installer Team

My system (Asus A7V333 with Promise 20276 chip controlling 2 IBM 120GXP hard drives in RAID-0 array, AMD XP1800+) just cycles through reboots when the installer CD is in the boot drive. All other LiveCDs I've tried work, including DragonFly snapshots as recent as June 18th.

Jud