Re: #ifdef __STDC__

From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:07:12 +0200

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 11:47:48PM -0400, Tim Wickberg wrote:
> On a similar strain, there're some files that were written to be
> cross-bsd, with conditionals testing for [Open,Net,Free]BSD[i] and
> versions thereof. Is it okay to reduce these as well, since i can't see
> any reason why these files would be dragged over?

In addition to Matt's comment, try to find changes in the other BSDs' and check
wether we want to normally sync with them. Leave netinet6, bus/usb and
bus/firewire supposedly a few other spots along. The first is KAME,
the second shared with FreeBSD and NetBSD, the third shared with FreeBSD
and I'm not sure of other spots. I4B can definitely be cleaned, but try
to sync with FreeBSD -current first.

Joerg