Re: a proposal for the packaging system

From: "Erik P. Skaalerud" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:33:27 +0200

Eirik Nygaard wrote:
Just so I want start another thread on this issue I'll reply to this one,
I would just like to point out Simon 'corecode' Schubert's writeup about
how the packaging system could look like.

http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/packaging.txt

Good point eirikn. I know that simon has put down alot work in writing that document, and people should try to look at the work that has already been made about packaging before starting a flamewar about another, completely different operating systems packaging system.

Erik