Re: DragonFly BSD new list? ( was: SCO after BSD settlement )

From: Alex Keahan <ak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:54:25 +0200

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I think that we will want to create such a list in a few months, just
    prior to the first release, but that we are too small to create it now.

What about creating an archive of old messages, or at least changing the news server settings to prevent them from ever expiring? I can't access stuff from even a month ago anymore:

Error!
newsgroup server responded:No such article number in this group

Perhaps the article has expired

<200310241809.h9OI9gp6023423@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (1603)

Thanks

AK