Re: More build issues.

From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:02:19 +0100

Hi !

> It's probably solved, but you have stale includes. Observe:

> #include <stdio.h>
> #include <inttypes.h>
Argh, silly me.
With stdio.h it works.
Is it supposed to be like that ?
And mplayer and other ports make the wrong test ?

> But I did update my includefiles by nuking /usr/includes and running
> make includes. I do that every time Matt decides to reorganize include
> files (just watch the commit-messages and the heads-ups)
Usually I follow those. And I always do "rm -rf /usr/inlcude/*"
before an installworld - which may be paranoid practice though...

Cheers and thanks
Peter

--
<peter.kadau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen
Netzwerk- und Systemadministration

Tel: +49 7071 601 598
Fax: +49 7071 601 616