Re: Redundant declaration of __mbstate_t

From: David Rhodus <drhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:16:47 -0500

On Nov 14, 2003, at 9:22 AM, Craig Dooley wrote:

There is a redundant declaration of __mbstate_t in both /usr/include/machine/
ansi.h and /usr/include/machine/stdint.h This currently breaks the build of
gcc33 from ports. Should there perhaps be an #ifndef to protect this instead
of removing one which could possibly break more software?

That leads me to the question of, is there any good documentation on how to
setup the ports build system like Kris runs on the FreeBSD cluster. An interesting
thing would be to see what ports don't currently build on DragonFly and how
changes like that would affect them. If anyone can lead me to some cleaner
documentation than what's in the ports tree I'll be more than happy to setup a
build machine(s) so we can get some of these tests running....

-DR